Trainings For Missional Living
Gospel Conversation Training
The Reproducing Disciple Making Basic Training is based on the powerful T4T Training, also known as Training For Trainers developed by Ying Kai while he and his wife, Grace, were Southern Baptist Missionaries with the International Mission Board serving in China. This is the same training that was used by God to ignite the largest Church Planting/Disciple Making Movement in modern history.
THE PROBLEM (2 Parts):
THE FIRST PART: The church of North America is in decline. The fast growing “Religious Index Group” are those who claim “No Religious Preference”. At the present the United States is the third largest unchurched nation in the world. It is third only to China and India. However, the difference between India and China from that of the United States is that the percentage of India’s and China’s population claiming to be Christian is growing while the percentage of the population in the United States claiming to be Christian is in decline. All over North America church leaders are discouraged about what is happening to their churches and communities.
THE SECOND PART: Even though most Christians know that the Great Commission to make disciples is a command given to all Christians, only 2% of them do, while the other 98% don't even think about it. Why? There are 3 reason why the 98% of Christians don't share their faith: 1) They don't feel competent. That means they have never been trained on how to share their faith; 2) They don't feel confident! That means they just need more practice doing what they've been trained to do. 3) They have not been held accountable for sharing Jesus.
What is it that will change the trajectory of the North American Church from decline and back into growth and for moving they 2% of Christians sharing the Good News to higher percentages? It is the raising up, training up and unleashing of ordinary Christians to boldly share Jesus in their part of this dark world and to turn them into reproducing disciple makers – to train our church members to be missionaries in their own communities.
3 PARTS TO THIS SOLUTION:
· Raise Up Church Members! This process of raising Christians up to be reproducing disciple makers up might be slow at first but will grow momentum with each new cycle of new disciples being made. Most North American Christians have a spectator/consumer mentality when it come to church however there is a growing number of Christians in every church who are thinking to themselves, “There’s got to be more than this!” Raising up church members to be missionaries must be an intentional act of “Vision Casting Reproducing Disciple Making”.
· Train Up Church Members! Church members need to be trained in the principles and practices of Reproducing Disciple Making. Once church those first church members start to catch the vision of Reproducing Disciple Making/Being a Missionary, they need to be quickly trained and equipped to do the work.
· Unleash Church Members! Once trained in the reproducible disciple making principle and practices church members need to be unleashed back out into their part of this dark world to go make disciples. Unleashing doesn’t mean “no accountability”. On the contrary, unleashing them to go make disciples as a part of their daily lifestyle requires good accountability for encouragement. While the training does emphasis reproducing disciple making as a natural part of their everyday lifestyle, it also emphasis’ doing corporate church outreaches to neighborhoods. Many of those church members, once equipped, will become the new batch of church planters needed throughout North America.
ABOUT THIS TRAINING:
This is a 1 day training that we do three times. In this training Christians will lear:
- About the HEART and WILL of God for their community and His strategy for accomplishing it.
- Who makes up their mission field and who they should strategically target first.
- Exactly what they are to share with people to help them come to faith in Christ.
- How to personally train each new believers to become a reproducing disciple maker.
- About forming into Great Commission Teams to target specific geographical areas or demographics of their community for the purpose of sharing the gospel of Christ with them.
COST FOR THIS TRAINING:
FOR GROUPS INSIDE OF TUCSON:
- FOR CHURCHES: On Sunday morning, during the worship hour, the church agrees to take up love offering as payment for the training. The church will also allow The Ordinary Christian Group to set up a table with different books and resources available for sale throughout the duration of the training including Sunday morning.
- FOR OTHER GROUPS: For other groups scheduling the training an honorarium of $500.00 is suggested.
FOR GROUPS OUTSIDE OF TUCSON:
- FOR CHURCHES: On Sunday morning, during the worship hour, the church agrees to take up love offering as payment for the training. The church will also allow The Ordinary Christian to set up a table with different books and resources available for sale throughout the duration of the training including Sunday morning.
- OTHER GROUPS: For other groups scheduling the training an honorarium of $500.00 is suggested.
- TRAVEL EXPENSE: For both churches and other groups if the training is within driving distance of Tucson the amount will based on cost per milage (based on the IRS standard). If the training is not within driving distance the church/group will provide the cost of airfare to and from the training.
- HOUSING: Appropriate housing for the trainer during the weekend. A hotel/motel is preferred but if the church truly cannot afford that cost staying in the home of a respectable church member will work.
To Find Out More Information About Scheduling THE REPRODUCING DISCIPLE MAKING BASIC TRAINING Call: 520.329.9050 or email us at: email@example.com
Church Planting For Ordinary Christians Training
Church Planting For Ordinary Christians is a training designed to equip God's people to start rapidly reproducing house churches. The church planter is trained in the 4 Fields Strategy of church planting and trained in the skills necessary for both starting and operating a simple house church model that can rapidly reproduces other churches.
ABOUT THIS TRAINING:
This is a 4 day training where the church planter (i.e. The Ordinary Christian) is trained in the 4 Fields:
Field #1: How To Enter The Mission Field
Field #2: How To Identified Receptive People To Christ & The New Church
Field #3: How To Disciple New Believers To Be Obedient Followers Of Christ.
Field #4: How To Form A New Church
Last Training: How To Raise Up New Leaders To Keep The Movement Growing